This perhaps has nothing to do with the “Reformation 500” theme of this blog, but Carl Trueman has written a blog post regarding the insanity going on in our culture surrounding the issue of gender. It is a concise, and brilliant, bit of insight into the self-defeating nature of unbelieving thought. Read and be edified.
The Impact of the Reformation“The Reformers’ forensic understanding of justification ... the idea of an immediate divine imputation [of righteousness] renders superfluous the entire Catholic system of the priestly mediation of grace by the Church.” -- (Bruce McCormack, What's at Stake in the Current Debates over Justification, from Husbands and Treier’s “Justification”, pg 82.) If you'd like to submit an article on a topic important to the Reformation, please contact me, johnbugay [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Brandon Klassen on Why Evangelicals are Drawn to the Alt-Right
- Larry Hubbard on Why Evangelicals are Drawn to the Alt-Right
- Arthur Sido on Why Evangelicals are Drawn to the Alt-Right
- p duggie on Why Evangelical SJWs Draft Everyone to War
- In Praise of Cultural Christianity | Mere Orthodoxy on The Civil Defense of Christianity