The Impact of the Reformation“The Reformers’ forensic understanding of justification ... the idea of an immediate divine imputation [of righteousness] renders superfluous the entire Catholic system of the priestly mediation of grace by the Church.” -- (Bruce McCormack, What's at Stake in the Current Debates over Justification, from Husbands and Treier’s “Justification”, pg 82.) If you'd like to submit an article on a topic important to the Reformation, please contact me, johnbugay [at] gmail [dot] com.
- The Gospel, Immigration, and Racial Reconciliation: Properly Framing the Issues January 20, 2017
- Christianity in the Late Middle Ages January 13, 2017
- Irenaeus was NOT a historian January 5, 2017
- The Reformers were the “Adults” of the Era December 12, 2016
- People Learned About “The Reformation” in Their Own Language November 28, 2016